Well today was my 12 week update! 1.5 hours to Evanston, 13 minutes in the doctor's, and 1.5 hours back, but it was so worth it to hear the little heartbeat of our Spring Angel Baby (as my doctor calls it). I'm feeling really good. Had a dizzy spell yesterday, but am feeling good today. I just really need to make myself drink about twice as much water (I hate water). I think I'm going to have to break down and go shopping soon. My pants aren't quite fitting very well anymore, so it's lots of pj's for me :) Below is a picture of me at 12 weeks. I think I've only gained 1 pound, but I can't suck in my belly like I could a month ago.
I think I made a mistake when I bought a small t-shirt at Myrtle Beach, it doesn't fit so well.

I am smiling at the clothes getting a little snug on you! How fun that you & Derek got to hear Little "Spring Angel Baby" Robinson's heartbeat today!! Dad and I constantly keep all 3 of you in our prayers! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love your baby bump picture! You're gonna have the cutest preggers pictures. "Spring Angel Baby" is going to be so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh Megan, you used the dreadful P word lol! I hate the word preggers, makes me thing of Preggo red sauce. But thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for all three of you. I agree with Megan, you will have wonderful (frustratingly wonderful) pregnancy pictures.
ReplyDeleteHaha, ok Heather I'll keep that in mind. I have actually thought it would be funny if Prego had been called Preggers before that trendy word was used.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! To you hating the word Preggers...though I don't think I've used it to describe you..somehow it doesn't really "fit" you. LoL. You need to put on the email subscriber so that I don't miss these ;) Seems like when I check there's nothing then I forget to and come back and there's lots haha :D
ReplyDelete