Monday, June 4, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 22


This picture cracks me up!


Here we are again, starting a new week. Last week went pretty good and then we decided to have some Chinese food last night and it kind of did me in. Schezuan chicken, egg roll, crab rangoon, hot stickers, hot mustard and cream soda...YUM! I've been craving Chinese like crazy so it was a nice treat. I did manage to take one of the pounds off from last week that I'd gained and weighed in at 124 this morning. Next week, I hope to make that 123. I was good last week, only had Pepsi and half the cream soda during the weekend. I didn't eat nearly as much cake, and when I did, I only had half pieces (and it's almost gone now). I had mini cupcakes most of the time instead though or made banana milkshakes. So, here's the rundown:

Monday: 2 mile walk
Tuesday: 2 mile walk
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: Two 2 mile walks
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: no exercise
100 squats 5x during the week
Drank average of 30oz liquid each day

I didn't do Zumba this week since Derek was off Monday and Lexi had a playdate on Wednesday. Not really much more to report.

Till next week!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! You're actually lower than Lara since her goal weight was 125 :)

    ReplyDelete