This month's full moon is called the flower moon. The names comes from the fact that in most parts of the country, flowers are in full bloom. Well, now wouldn't that be nice? We have tulips and green fuzz on the trees. We're only 2 months behind the rest of the country (other than Alaska haha). Anyway, tomorrow night is the full moon. I'm hoping it'll have a strong gravitational pull and help this little baby come. It always helped my rabbits...we'll see :)
It would have been nice...but I guess 'she' isn't quite 'done' yet...'she' is getting closer though - At this point, it sure is hard to wait!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby counter is off. Monday it accurately said you had 1 day, yesterday it said 2, now today you have 4 more days until the baby comes, haha. Just thought I'd point that out. And, yes, I am haunting your blog, =P
ReplyDelete