Wednesday, May 11, 2011

37 Week Checkup

Had a good check up today. Will be very nice not driving to Evanston all the time though...the gas is ridiculous! She said the heartbeat sounds perfect and checked me for dilation. Said I'm not quite 'there' yet, but my body is working on it and I am starting to dilate, just not at a 1 quite yet. Should be by my next appointment though and I must be progressing enough because she told me she'd see me next week or sooner if I needed her. She said that regardless of what happens with me, I'll have this baby by the end of the month! I'm very excited!! I also asked her what 'medically necessary' meant as far as epidurals are concerned, as our insurance will only cover it if that's the case. She said she considers labor in and of itself to be medically necessary, which I thought was funny. At least I won't have to worry about insurance not covering one if I get one.

Well, that's about it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment