Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Countdown is On!

So, I knew the pregnancy was going fast, but it didn't really hit me until I realized I'm now down to single digits on how long we have left. I have (according to my due date) 8 weeks and 6 days to go! Which, I guess, really means I have anywhere from 6 weeks and 6 days to 10 weeks and 6 days. Still though, it's coming so fast it's hard to believe. I don't feel like I'm ready to have a baby in 2.5 months! Not even that, she's due 2 months from tomorrow!

We have one more week of birthing classes. Of course, our teachers are very new at it and don't exactly know what they're doing, so we aren't sure it's worth the money we paid. I'm sure they'd be better anywhere else, but we couldn't see going to Evanston once a week when we're already going every other week as it is. I do feel like I was well-informed before going to these classes now though, so at least I'm comfortable knowing I did my own homework well.

We're still debating names. Everytime we say we need to just make a decision another one pops into our heads. She may be nameless until we have her...


Just 9 more weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Yup!! It isn't long now =D I hadn't realized how long it had been since I read your blog - Love the baby pictures of you and Derek, too!! You're sure correct when you say:
    "Cute (baby) + Cute (baby)= The Cutest baby ever!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what's wrong with Penelope Clementine? lol Probably after you get the nursery all done, you'll feel more ready for her to come. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete