Tuesday was my 35 week appointment. Starting this coming Wednesday, we'll be going to either Mountain View or Evanston once a week until she's here. Hard to believe we're already to this point in the pregnancy. According to the baby tracker and my due date, I have 33 days to go! According to my calendar and how the doctor would have originally calculated my due date before doing an ultrasound, I have 20 days to go...wow! 33 days ago, it was March 26 and it seems like April just got here.
My appointment went well. She did some minor tests and then did an ultrasound. I was really surprised about the ultrasound, I was told she didn't do any after the 20th week. The baby has gotten bigger, but she still isn't really in front, so it was still not easy to see her. She is now head down, so I was relieved about that. The doctor said she's going to strongly recommend inducing if I pass my due date. Her reasoning is that we live 100 miles away. I understand her reasoning and I really trust her, still don't want to be induced, but even Derek said he's more comfortable with that than just hoping we make it to the hospital in time. We'll see what happens. Hopefully, she'll just come early and we won't have to worry about it.
The nursery is all done. Now, we just need a crib mattress, some bedding, and a baby :)
My baby shower is on Saturday so I'm really excited about that. My mom and I made the diaper cake today.
Yay, so excited!! I'm still hoping for May 16th :P I bet you are starting to feel more ready for her to come now that the nursery is ready. Enjoy your shower.
ReplyDeleteI'm finally catching up reading this...at least it's before the baby got here. Haha. Hard to believe you'll be a mom so soon
ReplyDelete