Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day!
I just love Valentine's Day! I love the idea of it, whether it's roses and candy or a quiet dinner and a movie it's nice to have a day set aside to really celebrate the people you love. What I don't like are those people who rant about what a terrible holiday it is. I think those people are truly unhappy beings and feel sort of sorry for them. Yes, I do think it's very commercialized, but what holidays aren't these days? I also can't stand those jewelry commercials that imply if the guy doesn't buy the girl a HUGE ring, she won't love him...now THAT is horrible! What kind of person thinks that way? Well, don't tell me, I know a few haha.
So, take a minute, or a day, and love those you love. We're excited to celebrate this weekend since Derek has a big meeting tonight and won't be home until pretty late. Can't think of anything better than spending three days just him and me then an additional two days after that with us and our girl.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment